Information about the Institutional TOEFL
- UCI Continuing Education offers the Institutional Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) once during each 4-week program, usually in the evening, near the end of the program. There is a $75 fee for taking the test.
- Check the Calendars & Schedules page for upcoming TOEFL test dates.
- This is the Institutional TOEFL, a paper-and-pencil test, with listening, grammar, and reading sections only. There is no speaking or writing section. (This is not the iBT TOEFL, and cannot be used for admission to most colleges and universities.)
- TOEFL scores will be ready 2-3 weeks after the test date. You may pick up your score report at the front desk in Building CE3, or we will mail it to you if you request it. We can mail scores to addresses in the US or in other countries. We are not able to send scores by email.
- A booklet of information about the test and sample questions to help you prepare for the test is available on the ETS website: http://www.ets.org/toefl/pbt/about/bulletin/.